Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Man's Trash...

(the sign at the bottom of the frame is probably my favorite part of the picture above)








These were taken at a firestation that I happened to drive by on my way back from the bank this afternoon. The building first caught my attention, and as I pulled into the parking lot I noticed an old demolished bus along with a bunch of smashed cars and what appeared to be some burned and broken crash test dummies or mannequins.
Unfortunately it was pretty overcast, and even began to rain as I started shooting so the lighting is pretty flat, but I thought it made for some pretty interesting scenery.
Hope you enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Tim, these are excellent photos. You seem to have a good eye for value arrangement and your compositions have a nice graphic feel to them. Well done.

    ReplyDelete