Friday, April 10, 2009

Walk In The Park








My original plan was to work in black and white for as long as possible, so I could focus mainly on composition. But for these pictures I just felt that the colors of the greens and blues in the sunlight were just too important to the overall images.

These were shot at a park in the San Jose/Milpitas area last weekend. It was a beautiful day and I was surrounded by beautiful scenery.

Oh, and the jetstream in the sky is probably the longest one I have ever seen. The pictures don't really capture just how far it stretched.


*REPOST- These photos have been reposted with the truer colors

1 comment:

  1. dunno if you meant to do this, but this series in this linear format is awesome. The start of the jet stream to the little flowers and to the tree feels like i'm taking a journey. Sweet dude :)

    ReplyDelete